Book a stay at Minerva Hotel, in Siena, and get 2 Acropoli tickets for free.
The Acropolis ticket completes your visit to the highest part of Siena with the possibility of entry both at the Complex of the Duomo and at Santa Maria della Scala. Acropolis gives you access to the most important museums, monuments and city views through a path that will make you appreciate works by great masters such as Giovanni and Nicola Pisano, Duccio di Buoninsegna, Domenico di Bartolo, Donatello, Jacopo della Quercia, Michelangelo, Pinturicchio, Raffaello and Bernini.
And enjoy the most beautiful panoramic views of the city and the Tuscan countryside with the climb to the panoramic path Porta del Cielo, a walk around the dome and the attic of the Duomo.
Price: 85,00 € per room per night
- Overnight stay for 2 or 3 nights in Elegant room
- WiFi in the room and free public areas
- Buffet Breakfast
- OPA PASS ACROPOLI tickets for two people for a visit to the museum complex of the Duomo of Siena
- Minimum stay of 2 or 3 nights in Elegant room
- Cancellation possible up to 24 HOURS prior to arrival, otherwise the total amount of the package will be charged
- Credit card is required as a guarantee but will not be made any transaction, payment on departure
- The rate does not include Tourist tax: € 2.50 per person per day (from 01/03 to 31/10), € 1.50 per person per day (from 01/11 to 28/02)