SIENA CITY CENTER HOTEL for CYCLISTS and BIKERS
Siena City Center Hotel For Cyclists
The province of Siena offers many ideal destinations to discover and explore by bike. Our favourites include the Chianti, the Crete hills, and the Val d’Orcia valley. The territory of Siena offers a range of beautiful rides, from challenging hills perfect for experienced cyclists to gentile valleys ideal for beginners and families.
- enclosed bike parking area, with video surveillance
- workshop area for minor repairs
- information service and cycling guides
- opportunity to join local groups for bike rides, at different times of the day
- suggestions for routes and technical advice from experts
- abundant buffet breakfast (on request, also prepared early) to face the day full of energy
On request Services
- availability at the hotel of certain spare parts and accessories for bikes
- laundry service of clothing and sportswear upon returning from your training or excursions
- nearby bike store and repair shop
- bike rental (to reserve at the time of hotel booking): touring bikes, racing/road bikes, mountain bikes
- service of physical therapy and massages
- gym and fitness center at 500 mt
Siena City Center Hotel For Bikers
Our region offers many wonderful possibilities for motorcycle touring, such as the Chianti, Crete Senesi hills, and the Val d’Orcia valley. We’ll be happy to supply you with maps indicating the best motorcycle routes for discovering the most typical wines of our area (such as Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino, Nobile di Montepulciano, and Morellino di Scansano) and this will be the perfect occasion to try the delicious local cuisine of these marvelous territories.
- garage with video surveillance for a fee
- information service and guide
- suggestions about routes
Itineraries, paths and recommended areas
TOUR OF THE 4 D.O.C.G. WINES
The vineyards of Vernaccia, Chianti, Nobile, and Brunello. This is a famous, classic tour for cycling holidays in Tuscany. A tour immersed in the green hills, discovering excellent Tuscan food and wine, exploring villages perched on hilltops, rich in history and legend, together with famous art capitals. The first stop of the tour is San Gimignano, with the first Tuscan d.o.c.g. wine: The Vernaccia di San Gimignano. You’ll continue to explore the Chianti hills and the Chianti Classico wine as you pass through the towns of Radda and Gaiole in Chianti. You’ll pass through the Crete Senesi hills until the Val di Chiana, where you’ll explore the stunning town of Montepulciano and taste the third d.o.c.g. wine: Nobile di Montepulciano. The final part will visit the area we love most of all in Tuscany: the Val d’Orcia, with its characteristic hilltowns of Pienza, San Quirico d’Orcia and Montalcino, and above all, the production of one of the most famous wines in the world: Brunello di Montalcino.
Eroica by bike
For fans of unpaved roads and historic cycling from the early 20th century there is no better route than the Eroica: over 200 km on dirt roads that have left their mark in the history of cycling, passing through the Chianti, Crete Senesi and the Val d’Orcia.
In the heart of Tuscany among vineyards, hills, and mountains. The Val d’Orcia is without a doubt the area we love most in Tuscany. The green of the hills and the vineyards, some of the most famous hilltowns in the world, the many hot springs, and the splendor of Mount Amiata make this part of Tuscany ideal to explore by bike. In this tour which we propose both for groups and for individuals, it will be possible to visit Murlo, Montalcino, climb Mount Amiata, swim in the natural hot springs of Bagni San Filippo and admire the villages of Pienza and San Quirico d’Orcia.